How to create a winning social media strategy
Random Social Media Tactics Lead to Random Results. You deserve better.
A strong social media presence is essential to business success. Traditional marketing isn’t enough. Social Media cultivates relationships, establishes expertise, and builds brand recognition. It promotes engagement and converts followers into prospects and customers.
Social media content and campaigns have a large presence in marketing plans, but mostly from a tactical perspective: There is a heavy focus on content scheduling, platforms, tools, and content calendars. What’s often missing is the strategy behind all this activity.
No matter what tools you use, what content calendars you have and how you schedule things, none of it matters if you don’t use the right strategy. What’s even worse is every so-called social media strategist out there is telling you what they do, but you have no idea whether that will work for you.
Stop gambling with your business' future & take a look at this course
How to Create a Winning Social Media Strategy Course
Many businesses neglected the importance of a strong brand as a key resource in their business model. Social media is one of the most effective ways to build a brand in this digital age. This course is broken down into 5 modules to take you step-by-step through the process of creating a complete social media strategy that actually works for you!
Lesson 1: What Inspires You?
Lesson 2: What Inspires Your Audience?
Lesson 3: Dig Deeper – Understand What Makes Your Audience Tick
Lesson 4: Focus on Your Audience’s Favorite Channel
Lesson 1: Social Media Check-Up
Lesson 2: Get a Clear Picture of Where You Stand
Lesson 3: Set Goals that Further Your Business Objectives
Lesson 4: Set Platform-Specific SMART Goals
Lesson 1: Social Media Content Formats
Lesson 2: Content Curation
Lesson 3: Consistency is Key
Lesson 4: Create Content that Increases Engagement
Lesson 5: Content that Converts
Lesson 6: Create the Perfect Content Mix
Lesson 1: Your Blueprint for Social Media Success
Lesson 2: Create Your Content Calendar
By the time you’ve completed this course you’ll be able to:
- Identify niche content related to your business that motivates you to post and engage with your audience every day
- Pinpoint the content your target audience and followers love, so that you can create posts that attract and convert prospects
- Tap into your ideal customer profile details to develop compelling, persuasive posts
- Focus on the social media platforms your target audience prefers so you can determine the best type of content to create
- Conduct a social media check-up to ensure your accounts contain the most up-to-date information and are consistent with your brand image
- Extract valuable information from your social media accounts’ analytics to gain new insights and identify areas for improvement
- Set social media goals that provide the backbone for a strategy that advances your business objectives
- Set platform-specific SMART goals that are aligned with your overall goals and accelerate the success of all your social media activities
- Leverage your social audience data to determine exactly how you will format and deliver your content in a way that increase engagement and conversions
- Explore a content curation strategy that provides value to your followers and positions you as a thought leader and expert
- Incorporate strategies for consistent posting so that you show up for your audience every day, boost search engine rank, improve conversion rates, and accumulate accurate data
- Identify audience engagement goals that motivate you to create content that converts, educates, increase brand awareness, or boost web traffic
- Create social media posts and campaigns that increase conversions, incorporating measurement tools to monitor performance so that you can adjust and improve your content
- Establish the perfect content mix that is balanced, appeals to your audience, and helps you achieve your social media goals
- Craft a strategy document (Your Blueprint for Social Media Success) that will help you refine your focus, stay on track, implement your strategy, and get results for your business
- Draft a content calendar in your chosen social media management platform that will help you achieve your ideal content mix, plan campaigns, create relevant and timely content, and save time
- Incorporate performance metrics and analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of your social media strategy, evaluate results, and make necessary adjustments to reach your goals
As you can see, when it comes to creating a successful social media strategy, we’ve left no stone unturned!
This course is delivered through our proprietary E-Learning platform, and you’ll get an action guide, and loads of other goodies that help you go from directionless to mastery of social media!
Why take this course
Do you feel your social media strategy:
- Throwing money away?
- Less profits?
- Having to work harder?
- Anything else that resonates with them?
It doesn’t have to be this way…
In a few quick days you can easily be implementing your own social media success strategy. Fast track your way to establishing a strong brand as one of you key resources in your business model. I promise that when you take this course, you’ll love how good you’ll feel about posting on social media. No more time wasting!